This J. K. Adams frontier collection serving and cutting board was inspired by the pure and functional aesthetic of the American pioneer lifestyle. These stylish boards are sturdy and multi-functional. Any one of the five versatile shapes makes a great kitchen accent or preparation and serving board. A simple leather tie complements the warm wood and teak oil finish. Wipe clean with a damp cloth as needed. Manufacturer’s 5-year . J. K. Adams company has created American made wooden Cutting boards, wine racks, knife racks and knife storage since 1944. J. K. Adams continues their new England craftsmanship with wooden salad bowls, kitchen islands and slate serving trays. J. K. Adams company – kitchenware for life.
- J.K. Adams 1761 Collection Ash Cutting/Serving Board, Round
- Suitable for both kitchen prep and serving
- Handcrafted and finished in Vermont, U.S.A.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and dry promptly
- Manufacturer’s 5-year warranty